Hello there beautiful people! My name is Kelli, of course with an i. I have a huge passion for music. I sing and play the guitar. I also am huge on writing songs. I believe that everyone sings their own song, and not everybody’s song is a bad one. There’s always going to be number 1 hits and ones that fail, but nothing compares to the story behind each and every one of them. I’m personally not one to judge you, I’m here for anyone and everyone. So if you ever need a helping hand I’m here to listen. Just remember, nothing in this world is ever “that bad”.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I am 15 years old.
- I’m single and forever straight.
- My favorite band is Hey Monday. Cassadee Pope is my inspiration, her music has saved me every time I had fallen flat on my knees.
- I have an awkward turtle obsession… I have a turtle named Sanders. (yes like Derek Sanders of Mayday Parade)
- No matter what anyone has ever said about me, I have stayed me through it all and still was whoever the hell I wanted to be. Screw the haters.
- Writing songs is one way of how I started to learn how to cope with my life. If I was able to write down how I feel in a melody, every pain of burying inside would be somewhat relieved. It is the one thing I can do no wrong with and that is completely mine. It makes me feel alive.
- Giving advice is one of my favorite things to ever be capable of doing, I love being able to make a person smile and know that I have made a difference in their life.
- When it has come to relationships and guys, I have always felt like I am never enough. I never have felt like I had one guy that ever wanted to actually hold me or kiss me on the forehead… I have always been manipulated or lied to, even lead on and or played. I get attached easily and I trust too easily, but I will always see the good in a guy and look deep into their heart. I always like to say, “Looks catch the eye, but personality catches the heart.”
- You guys can ask me anything and I will be straight up honest I promise, I also check out blogs if you ask and sometimes follow back!